Try amazing new BFi No. 80 OneMinute Film Developer Concentrate. See for yourself why it will soon be a favorite in darkrooms everywhere.
• Unheard-of developing speed — oneminute at 68°F.
• Greater detail in shadow areas — actually improves flash photos.
• No blocking up in shadows, either — you get clean details with truly natural shading.
• Economical — one quart of concentrate makes a FULL GALLON of working solution.
• High capacity — one quart will develop 200 4” x 5” negatives without replenishing.
• Easy to store — much longer tray life.
• Easy to use — as simple to work with as any developer you've ever tried.
INDUSTRIES LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
A Division of Brown-Forman Distillers Corp.