CHEF RA FOR PRESIDENT
The United States is a sick and ailing nation in search of a leader. But who can expose the secret government, abolish the CIA, and put an end to petrochemical pollution? After searching the list of potential candidates, the editors of HIGH TIMES have come to the conclusion there is only one person who can save our country in 1992: The Great Chef RA!*
Awake my brothers and sisters! We march on Armageddon, blindly following an enemy whose power to destroy is greater than any nuclear weapon. Who is this enemy? The Politrickster.
Politricksters do not care about the people.
They are only interested in protecting the
privileges of their race and class. While the economy goes down the toilet, our Politrickster President sits in the White House plotting strategies to confound and confuse.
The Politricksters know how to divide and conquer. The real issues of jobs, homes, heath care, and the environment get swept under the table, while they play poor whites against poor blacks, play Asian-Americans against the Jews, and then blame the whole economic mess on the Japanese.
Like the Nazis who scapegoated the Jews in depression-era Germany, the Politricksters seek to pit the black underclass against the white underclass through “Affirmative Action.” Affirmative Action was initiated so that people of color could break the barrier of the trade unions. Although a lot of people have benefited from AA, in reality it hasn’t created jobs, it has created a blacklash from whites who rightfully need jobs too. I believe everyone has an inalienable right to a job. I also believe that AA is an imperfect philosophy created to deal with an unjust and racist system. Our government has yet to deal realistically with the problems of the vast underclass created by the welfare system. In this crucial time I want a good love vibration to overtake the nation. Personal love is a difficult proposition down here in Babylon. But the love I speak of is a universal love of humankind. Now is the time for caring, not self-absorption and materialism. Now is the time for all brothers and sisters to be dancin’,
singin’, smokin’, trippin’, and taking care of each other. And that is why I have decided to accept the nomination as a Presidential candidate in 1992. In
the next few months, I will be on the campaign trail. My first speech will be at the Ann Arbor Hash Bash on April 4th. I hope to see you there.
1. Plant hemp throughout the land for paper, fuel and fiber.
2. Give every American a job, a home, an education and free health care.
3. Sell American-grown sinsemilla to the Japanese.
4. Abolish income tax for the poor and middle classes.
5. Bust anyone who pollutes our Mother Earth.
6. Let the Rainbow Family run the Department of the Interior, and let Native Americans run the National Parks.
7. Let our sisters have the ERA, abortion rights, free day care, and let them help run the country.
8. Put an end to gender warfare with men agreeing to do dishes and cooking.
9. Let gays and all other subcultures live in peace.
10. Tax all drugs that kill: alcohol, tobacco, heroin, crack. *Want to help with Chef RA’s campaign? See page 78.